November 10, 2013 / By / Posted in Health
Your and your family’s health is our first priority, which is why Rocky Mountain Internal Medicine wants to ensure you have all the necessary information regarding government subsidized health care. Connect for Colorado Health (CHC) is a non-profit entity established by a state law, Senate Bill 11-200, that was passed in 2011 and opened in 2013. Its goal is to provide you and your family with information and resources about the U.S. Affordable Care Act (ACA). It is our goal to make sure you are fully informed about government subsidized healthcare, and that you know where and how to sign-up. If you have any questions regarding government subsidized health insurance, how to sign up, and how to find plans related to RMIM, please call us at 303-337-5575.
About Connect for Health Colorado
Connect for Health Colorado is a new online marketplace where individuals and families in Colorado can shop, compare, pick and purchase health insurance plans and apply for financial help to reduce costs! You can no longer be denied health insurance, even if you have had a serious illness or a pre-existing condition.
Quality Plans and Choice
You can choose from a broad range of health plans that all offer comprehensive coverage, so you can shop with confidence. All health plans cover, at a minimum, a package of services such as preventive and wellness care, emergency care, behavioral health services and prescription drugs. Plans also provide free preventive care, such as diabetes screenings.
Help for Individuals & Families
Connect for Health Colorado is available to you and your family if you buy your own health insurance, currently do not have health insurance or do not have access to affordable coverage through an employer.
- Look before you buy. Browse a broad range of health plans to get a sense of benefits and prices.
- Check for savings. Get a quick estimate of how much financial assistance you may qualify for based on your income.
- Apply for financial assistance. Fill out the application for financial assistance, and if eligible, use those benefits right away to reduce your costs.
- Organize your choices. Find health plans based on how much you want to pay each month, which doctors you want to see and which health insurance companies you prefer.
- Make the right choice for you and your family. Shop and compare an entire line of health insurance plans even if you don’t qualify for financial assistance.
Help to Shop
There are many ways to find out more about Connect for Health Colorado and to get free help. You can visit ConnectforHealthCO.com. Health Coverage Guides and certified health insurance agents and brokers are available in your area to sit down with you. Customer Service Center Representatives are available by phone at 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (855-752-6749) or through online chat.